Mini Bio (100 words)
Lee's expertise comes from experience combined with trial and error, ups and downs, learning and doing things that can’t be taught in any classroom. Over more than 20 years experience and hundreds of hours of continued learning, she's honed her skills to create websites that fit businesses of any size.
When she's not changing the web one site at a time, she is a speaker, segment host, and laptop-toting RVist.
Check out Lee's speaking topics, including:
Web Design topics
- The F Words Of Web Design – Form, Flow and Function and more!
- My Site is Ready Now What - Making The Most of Your Web Presence.
- UX and UI - What The Heck Are They and Why Are They Important
- Parent and Child Themes -Why Every Site Needs Both.
- Getting Started with WordPress – Everything You Need To Know To Get Started!
- WordPress Made Easy – How to Build Your Your First Website!
- Beyond WordPress - Maintenance and Security for Every Website.
Lee will also create a custom presentation for you, tailor-fit to the needs of your audience, upon request.
Lee's speaking presence is perfect for both large events and small groups that include but not limited to:
- Online Business Conferences
- Small Business / Entrepreneurship Conferences
- Blogger Conferences
- Women Entrepreneurship Conferences
- Website / Tech Conferences
- In-person Masterminds