Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to LeeDrozak Biz via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
Credit & Debit Card Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details relating to financial data with any 3rd parties;
A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
LeeDrozak Biz, LEEDROZAK BIZ, we or us LeeDrozak Biz, owned fully by LEEDROZAK BIZ, a company incorporated in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA;
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by LEEDROZAK BIZ and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to LEEDROZAK BIZ and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, LeeDrozak.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Name, company name, logo, company colors, website URL
- Contact Information such as email addresses, physical address and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, LeeDrozak Biz acts as the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as LeeDrozak Biz deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
- Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service, but never for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security).
Third party websites and services
LeeDrozak Biz may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by LEEDROZAK BIZ and LeeDrozak Biz.
Links to other websites
Changes in business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct or indirect marketing purposes; and
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by LeeDrozak Biz.
- You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by LeeDrozak Biz at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of LeeDrozak Biz.
Functionality of the Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
A User may revoke consent at any time.
Data security is of great importance to LeeDrozak Biz and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling LeeDrozak Biz to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies: Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
For any questions or concerns relating to the use of your User Data while using LeeDrozak Biz, you are welcome to contact the LEEDROZAK BIZ’s chosen Data Protection Officer who can be reached by sending an email to [email protected]
Every user of LeeDrozak Biz has a variety of rights relating to the use of their data while using LeeDrozak Biz, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
This document was last updated on May 23, 2018