Are you spinning your wheels because you’re overwhelmed?
And you think you're not tech savvy and tech sucks?
Think again! You've got this, with a little push + shove from your girl here.
Every business needs some tech magic, geek juju or relief from those WTF online moments. And maybe you're tired of trying all those apps recommend by the gurus, their super friends and the affiliates.
Let’s face it, you’re losing time asking Google to help you make those choices and time is money. You’re getting frustrated because the open-ended questions in the Facebook groups net you generic answers and buy this from me answers.
You need to stop the insanity and Be Website Wise.
Know how I know?
An opportunity presented itself for me to record a bank of professional videos that would be broadcast on Biz TV. Knowing it would help me get things out of my brain and onto the small screen I jumped at the chance.
Then I hit the wall. The wall built of self-doubt, how in the world, who do I think I am. That lasted for all of a hot minute because I did what I’m about to tell you to do.
I knew little about the process, writing scripts, and makeup. Oh the makeup. I’m an all natural girl who would rather be sipping a cocktail around a campfire then dressing to the nines walking the red carpet. The makeup part was my achilles heal.
I could have struggled like most business badasses, but not this girl. I was all about walking the walk, practicing what I preach.
First thing I did was meet with a publicity expert who taught me the ins and out of scripts, hooks, sound bites and conversation writing. Then I met with the video guy who answered every question that I had about the process, lighting and what not to do.
And here is the biggie that changed everything, I scheduled a makeup lesson. Yeah I could have watched hours of YouTube videos, picked the brains of my Facebook friends or bought a few books to read.
But I know how I help my clients by lessoning the learning curve, making choices that work for them and showing them how it’s done. So I scheduled a lesson with a professional makeup artist.
Guess what - that was the game changer. I was learning the right way for me. From picking out the right products to application that put me in the best light, I made the investment to get the help I needed.
And you can do the same thing with your online presence, digital strategies and become web wiser.
Everyone has an inner tech geek that's dying to come out.
How I can help:
- My website is hot but it needs some extra love.
- Funnel, what’s a funnel got to do with it.
- My gig is web design, not development and implementing.
- I’m spending too much time chasing clients and appointments.
- My email platform needs an extreme makeover.
- I’m tired of talking to myself and looking in all the wrong places.
I get loads of questions from badass bosses just like you who are longing to be website wise and I love to help every last one. I want to give you tailored, targeted information that will help you change your digital world.
Plus (cue the added bonus songs here), I’ll save you some sanity brain cells because you’ll get that crap out of your head and put some actions on paper.
Here's how it works:
She's both designer and technician
“It’s such a pleasure to work with someone who truly knows their stuff! Lee Drozak is The Best when it comes to all things WordPress. She’s both designer and technician – someone you definitely want on your team if you want to build a powerful web presence.”
Some things you could apply today:
- What the difference is between a landing page, lead magnet and a sales page - and how to use each to get more clicks and appointments.
- Which email management systems you should be using - and what steps you need to take to make it happen.
- Why a course software may be better than a membership plugin - to deliver your awesome materials and keep things growing.
- How to change the structure of your website - to attract and grow your audience, so that your visitors know what to do and how to get signed up.
- Whatever else you need to understand your digital business - to be website wise and not overloaded and overwhelmed.
Your investment to Be Website Wise: $199