Teacher, Doer and Fixer of all things WordPress, Lee Drozak

WordPress Help For All Tech Levels

Teacher. Doer. Fixer.

Are you running your business alone and need help getting your digital space in order?

Hi, hello, hola, hey there!

I'm a WordPress designer/ developer/implementer/strategist with a home base in Western Pennsylvania but can be found anywhere USA. With a passion for out of the box strategic thinking, I love to create for usable web experiences and easy to implement digital strategies for you, the company of one business owner.

How can I help?

My goal is to focus on usable, functioning WordPress sites that allow you to provide value to your visitors so that they can take action.

I like to keep it that simple.

As a developer and designer, I know how to plan your website that takes advantage of today's technologies to work across multiple devices and browsers while attracting traffic and leads.

Yet you're Still Wondering Why Me?

I'm an easy-going, no fluff person with tons of passion for my craft. But telling you like it is doesn't mean it's my way or the highway.

There is nothing wrong with the way you want to approach your digital business. You're not any different than other gurus and industry experts (can we say confidence and a plan).

All you need is a tech nerd to connect the dots and collaborate so that your inner badass shines through.

You might be looking to...

  • Troubleshooting what's not working
  • Have an extra set of eyes on your site
  • Redesign for better usability
  • Automate to be more efficient
  • Add funcationality because your growing

Whatever your need, we can come up with a solution because I don't believe one size always fits all.

How It All Started

Imagine this, you need to take a liberal art elective and the only class that fits into your busy schedule is a computer programming class. On the first day, your instructor tells you 75% of the class will not pass because you either get it or you don’t. And of the remaining 25%, half will not finish the intense project.

That was me many years ago. Sitting there totally intimidated, thinking about those daunting words and wondering if I should even bother to put any more stress in my life. But, failure was no option here.

Then we started learning to program and I quickly realized I would be one of the 25% to finish and excel. This is when it clicked for me, all that outside the box thinking was exactly what I needed to grasp the development part of website coding.

Fast forward 20+ years, the internet and the evolution of WordPress. Building on my education, consulting with other professionals, trial and error, learning best marketing practices and lessons acquired from many failures, I’ve honed my skills to create websites that fit business's needs of all sizes. 

With the uncanny ability to explain things in plain English, I help my clients get their light bulb moments and watch the tech-phobia melt away and digital confidence take hold.

Together, my clients and I, strategize on using content they have, brainstorm ideas to create new stuff, put to use tools they've purchased and make their website a happy place.

Lee Drozak, coordinator of chaos.

LEE DROZAK * ALCHEMIST, ENFP

Here's some more factoids for you...

" "

0

+ HAPPY CLIENTS
" "

0

+ YEARS IN BUSINESS
" "

0

USER TESTS PERFORMED
" "

0

LINES OF CODE LOOKED OVER
tnhealthcareers

I found Lee Drozak through Go Daddy. She responded promptly to my request for a consultation. Lee is easy to work with; she makes recommendations, however, listens to what the client wants. Lee was one of the few who would work within my budget. She developed a user-friendly, visually appealing website for my potential students. She is there when I have a question or need an update. I would highly recommend her services.

Cheryl Hooton, Owner
Tennessee Health Careers, LLC

Ready to Begin Your New Digital Journey?

It starts for a free consult to make sure we're the right fit for each other and come up with the best plan of action to make the most of your investment and commitment.

simple brand style guide

SIMPLE STYLE GUIDE

GET THE FREEBIE

Download the FREE style guide to get you started creating an asset for a more consistent visual presence!

persona-freebie-workbook

CRAFTING YOUR PERSONA

GET THE FREEBIE

Download the FREE mini-workbook to get you started creating your audience persona today!

Scroll to Top